Sunday, January 3, 2016

So it begins...

I have always enjoyed the idea of writing,  if not the actual follow-thru of putting pen to paper or fingers to keys.

I attempt, time to time, to craft a fascinating tale of zombie apocalypse, or fan fiction for some video game or t.v. show I enjoy.  Each time I lose myself in the make believe and instead of writing I get on to some other thing or another.

One of my favorite things to write were my Madden and NCAA College Football video game Franchise and Dynasty reports.  Others did it better, with mad props to my dynasty writing idol,  BDawg35,  but my articles always kept the fair share of faithful readers.

No this will not be reenactments of NCAA '14 (which I just found out is holding price at $49.99 for the Xbox 360), instead Some Loose Ends will be whatever thought, opinion, or rant I might have at the moment.

So please if you take the time to read (I'll keep it short until I can catch my rhythm), do leave your own comment or opinion, as I would love for some back and forth.

Also, if I can entice my blogging friend and co-worker,  Blerdwords, to argue pop culture with me, you'll need to buckle in.

Thanks for reading and my first thought will be up soon.

Loose

No comments:

Post a Comment